Sunday, November 16, 2008

CLEAN AND SOBER WITH JESUS CHRIST

The power of identification both in life and in spiritual matters must not be under-estimated. Jesus became flesh, man, human in order for him to save us from our sins, but the fact that he faced what we faced, walked where we walked, suffered much more than we ever could gives me a bond to him that is stronger because of it.

One of the main reasons Christianity appealS to me, is its graceful nature. One doesn't have to do much to become part of the Christian Family, in fact, there is much be received, less to give, all to gain. 

Jesus suffered for us , he tells us to 'Lay the heavy burden on him', those entities internally and out, that are weighing us down. He knew this life was too much for us. He knew only too well how hard it is, how the mind tests us. How the Heart of man is a dark force. But he loved us anyway.

It is another wonderful day of sobriety. Given to me by a God that loves me. Protected by a Holy Sprit all powerful. I am truly blessed to be clean and sober with Jesus. I hope I can help someone else today. Give them the free gift that was given to me.

No comments: